Saturday, February 09, 2008

Goals

I decided to take a break from some of my mailing lists for this week. I need to catch up on some goals and I need to give my emotions a break. I'm coming to understand more and more that if you've never been involved in foster care or even the adoption process that people tend to not understand. I think some of my simple vents are being misunderstood as well and I think it's time I learn that not everyone understands what we deal with or are going through at times.

Catch up on my Bible studies for Lent.
Get the house cleaned up and laundry all caught up.
Get back to exercising and eating more healthy.
Get the kids Lifebooks caught up.
Get taxes done.
Try to get Baby J's soc. number.
Spend some more quality time with my hubby.
Pray.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home