Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Behavior therapy...

I think the kids finally showed their true colors at behavior therapy last night...it's taken 6 weeks to get it out of them. I was horribly embarrassed and Andy thought it was a good thing that they finally got to see what the kids were like. Me...I thought it was funny that Andy is always quick to say that the kids don't act certain ways when he's home and I do realize that kids do function differently around Mom than they do with Dad...but I thought it was funny that both of us were there and yet they were all cutting it up. I've been telling him for months now that they wait until I'm distracted with trying to talk to someone and they start acting out to get the attention back on them. They've never done it that way for him quite like they do for me, but they did last night and I guess I'm wrong for gloating about it, but I thought it was funny.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home