Monday, May 24, 2010

Accident after accident

I wish that I knew what to do with all of these accidents going on. I know that part of it is regression due to Melina coming, but its driving me batty. Josiah can not focus for the life of him either...standing right in front of the potty and he's too busy having to tell us where he is or trying to play with the toilet brush or the plunger and then he's peeing in his pants. It's happening several times a day. And nevermind all the times him and Tracie tell me that they have to go to the bathroom and then don't have to go. It wouldn't be such a big deal if they didn't all have to fight over who has to go potty and if one has to go then the other 2 do too. I hope the end is in sight. I'm having them clean up their own messes and hope this will help do the trick.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home