Friday, July 16, 2004

Daddy

Hi Abba.  It's me again.  I've had a couple good cries the past couple of days over my father.  I love him so much, yet he's hurt all of us so much.  We keep trying to forgive and move forward and I think we all hope that one day Daddy will understand what he's done to us and try to make it up to us.  I know that he'll never be able to make up for what he's done really.  It all comes down to forgiveness though and trying to be bigger and better people.  Help Daddy to change for the better, Abba.  Help him be the person that you want him to be and that we want him to be.  I just can't get over the fact that he'd turn his back on his own children when his own children have been in his life a lot longer than this new woman in his life.  He says it all comes down to respect on our part, Abba, but where's the respect in his actions.  You don't turn your back on your children...we've done nothing wrong to deserve that.  If we have, open our eyes to that please, Lord.  It's a dagger in my heart to realize that my Daddy really did walk out on us...I may never see him again....why?  It's all over another woman being in his life.  I find it odd too that things were so different a couple of weeks ago and the possibilities of things were so different and now it's back to a complete 380 degree turn....this new woman doesn't want us in his life...yet Daddy can't seem to understand that and we're all hurting again.  I want my Daddy back, Abba.  I want him to be the person that I knew growing up..the person that I loved so much and respected for what he taught me.  Please bring him back to us before it's too late.  Let him see the light, Lord...most importantly let him see Your Light and come back to you.  Bring him your blessings Lord.  Let him see Your forgiveness and help us to keep forgiving through all of this hurting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home