Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Increasing Hope

A couple of months before our move, my friend Stephanie sent me a little book in the mail. It's called Hope Happens! It's filled with encouragement and positive thoughts. I really liked the few that I read and then I packed it away when we were packing for our move. I just started picking it up again and I think I'm going to start posting a quote a day to give myself something to think about. I have a lot of hopes for our life and can think pretty positively, but Andy lets the roadblocks that we have to endure get him down a lot and then he starts being negative and that in turn affects me and heck if I'm honest, it probably affects Deidra as well as I'm sure she can feel our moods too. Anyway, it's something that I feel that we all need to work on as a family. God gave us the gifts of faith, hope, and love as well and I think we all need to work on them and we can all always use a little hope in this journey called life.

Anyway, hope message #1 is

There are always more choices than you think --Catherine DeVrye

Abba, please help us to see the choices available to us and help us make the best choices possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home