Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Off to Vacation in Phoenix for 10 days

Thank you, Abba, for an answered prayer. I kept telling myself to be patient and I knew that you were at work. I apologize for getting upset at not knowing for so long. Anyway, my vacation request was granted. My FES gave up part of her vacation and rescheduled it so that I could go. We are leaving for Phoenix on Friday once I get out of work. I get to see 2 states that I've never been to...New Mexico and Arizona. We've talked about driving into San Diego, CA on one day that Andy's mom is at work, but we're not sure yet. So, I'll possibly get to see some of California too. Anyway, I'm super excited and cannot wait until Friday. Deidra's quite impatient as well. It'll be good to have 10 days together. We're taking the digital camera so I'll have plenty of pics to share when I get back on March 20th. I pray for safety for our house and for the cats while we're gone. My Mom is going to come by periodically to check on everything, but with some problems we've had in our neighborhood, I just worry a little bit. Anyway, we don't have definite plans for what we're doing once we get out there...the only thing that Deidra and I have requested is that we visit the Phoenix Zoo. But, I'm sure we'll find plenty to keep us entertained while Andy's mom is working and all. It'll be fun to explore a new state.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I went to the Phoenix Zoo last year with my daughter when we were visiting my sister. We had a lot of fun! I'm sure you will, too. It's a great zoo!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home