Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Work stresses and vacation requests...

Hi Abba. Work is really stressing me out lately. Cashiers are dropping like flies lately... We're down to 10 cashiers. They have hired more, but it's going to be a couple of weeks yet before we see them. We did have one start on the floor today though. Anyway, I have been holding out for my last week of vacation for Deidra's spring break and we are planning on going to Phoenix to see Andy's mom and Hal. We've been together for almost 11 years and we've never made a trip out there, so it's something that I was getting pretty excited about. We told Andy's mom a few days ago and she's pretty excited too. Anyway, I talked to my supervisor today to see if I was still going to be able to take my vacation then and she said no. Our operations manager said no. I told her that if I don't take it then I lose it, as my hire date is not long after I would be coming back. She was going to talk to the operations manager at the staff meeting today...I'm stressing big time. If I can't take vacation that means I have to find a babysitter and with the work stresses going on too...I really need to get out of there for a few days. Please let this work out so that I'm able to take my vacation when Deidra is on spring break so we can get away as a family together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home