Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Grr

Why is it that when you want hair to look good, it never does what you want it to? And when you could care less, it looks good? Deidra's spring portrait and class picture day is today. She's wearing her dress that she wore to the Daddy/Daughter dance on Friday and she looks so pretty. I washed her hair this morning and went to do her hair although she just wanted it left down. I just pulled the sides up, but I couldn't get it to part right or anything. She wound up with a bump in her hair and then I had to do it over. I think she looks fine, I just wish her hair would have cooperated a little bit better. Now, if she'll just not play so hard where she messes it all up before pictures. Andy says I stress too much on picture days, but it's hard to get her ready and then send her to school when I don't know how long she'll stay nice before pictures whereas before we'd get her ready and then just go to her picture appt and I always could fix whatever if I needed to. Grr!

Abba, please let her stay looking nice for pictures. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home