Monday, February 19, 2007

Great and busy weekend...

Thank you Abba for a great weekend and for the time we got to spend together with family.

Friday, Andy took the day off of work and we ran around and got our physicals done, did our drug testing, got our TB test, and went downtown to be fingerprinted. Then, I had to find Deidra a dress to wear to the Daddy/Daughter dance going on at church that night. Ran and got her a corsage to wear after I picked her up from school. Then, we came home and curled her hair all up and got her in her pretty dress and Andy put her corsage on. I took pics before dropping them off at the church and then I went to my Mom's house. She took my brother and I out for dinner at Red Robin's as her Valentine's Day gift to us. She also treated Andy and D to the dance. Dinner was awesome and then we went to Half Priced Books and then we went home.

Saturday, we were supposed to have Water Safety as a foster/adopt class but even though we all showed up, the instructor was sick. We came home and worked on some homework that we had to do for the class before I had to go to work for the rest of the day.

Sunday, I had to be back to work first thing in the morning. My Mom needed help figuring out how to get to the cathedral downtown, so as soon as I got out of work we went to pick her up and drove into Dallas. Andy showed her exactly how to get there and then he took us to his new building to show us. It was very nice. My Mom seemed quite impressed as well with the location of the building (he's in the West End), the view, and how nice the building was. She said "Andy is very blessed" and we agree. He couldn't have asked for a better company to work for and he's very well taken care of there. Great people to work for and with, great pay, great perks, and a wonderful atmosphere and they are very good at understanding family stuff that comes up. He's also got his work laptop that they gave him as well, so he does have the ability to work from home too if needed. Anyway, the building was very very nice. Deidra was all about the free popcorn and free pop that they have at all times. We drove home and dropped her and my brother off and then we drove home so I could go back to work for a work meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home