Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bonnie has been matched...

Abba, I'm pretty heartbroken right now. I did what I kept telling myself not too...I got too attached and I had my hopes up too high. However, I know that I must continue to trust in Your Plan for our lives and for Bonnie's too.

I decided to go on over to Gladney's site to let them know that we were interested in her and to see when they were going to hold the meeting to match her with her forever family. They have her as already being matched to a forever family. I'm pretty upset, but as Mom told me "Stand fast, keep praying for her, and it's not over yet." I've been telling myself not to get too attached and not to get my hopes up, but I did nonetheless. I have to trust in God's plan for her and for us. I truly want what is best for her, but she did touch our hearts and I'll always hold her in prayer and give her a special place in my heart regardless of what happens. I wish her all the best, Abba. I hope that she receives the fairy tale ending that she and her foster mother want for her. She's a very special little girl and she deserves a life of love and happiness. I just wish that we would have been given the chance to give that to her. However, I keep telling myself that You know what is best for all involved.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww Jess, i'm sorry. Just know that God has a special someone out there for you. It's just not time yet. Keep praying!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home