Thursday, February 01, 2007

Please help this not be too big of an issue...

Abba, please help us. Please help this not to be too big of an issue. I just have a feeling now that it's going to be. I'm hoping though that since we also have to turn in copies of our social security card that we'll be ok. We were filling out our papers for our criminal checks last night. It calls for a copy of your driver's license. I still have my MI one (gotta get into the eye doctor before they'll let me get my TX one) and so I'm hoping that won't be an issue. Then, Andy just got his TX driver's license this week and so he's just got the little temporary one on paper...no picture. So, now I'm thinking that's going to be an issue and they told him at the DMV place that it can take just a couple days to a couple of weeks to get his new one in the mail. UGH!! I have e-mailed our SW and am hoping and praying that these won't be too big of issues...guess we'll see. If we do have to have our real TX driver's licenses I pray that we can get them with God speed. :-) Please help us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home