Friday, January 26, 2007

Four...

Four jobs I've had in my life..
1. McDonalds (crew and manager)
2. Handy Andy (cashier and front end supervisor)
3. Cracker Barrel (gift shop clerk)
4. Home Depot (cashier and back-up head cashier)

Four movies I would watch over and over...
1. Titanic
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. anything Disney

Four places I have lived...
1. MI -- Dutton, Wayland, Jenison
2. IL -- Chicago, Hanover Park
3. Back to MI -- Lowell
4. TX -- Waxahachie

Four shows I love to watch...
1. CSI
2. Law & Order
3. Ugly Betty
4. What About Brian

Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Florida
2. Texas
3. Mackinac Island, MI
4. soon to be Phoenix, AZ in March

Four websites I visit daily...
1. ebay
2. my foster-to-adopt board
3. www.blogger.com
4. my friends blogs

Four of my favorite foods...
1. baked potatoes
2. pizza
3. spaghetti
4. chicken nuggets and fries

Four places I would rather be right now...
1. in my hubby's arms
2. visiting friends
3. somewhere tropical
4. camping

Four friends I am tagging...
1. Sarah
2. Vicki
3. Jenn
4. Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home