Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My most special and treasured Christmas gift...


Andy and I went to a craft show with my Mom in a neighboring city the first weekend in Dec. A lady was selling these and I so wanted one. We didn't have the money at the time, but I told Andy how pretty I thought they were. When I wasn't looking and was on the other side of the craft fair, Andy went back and asked the lady for her business card. He wound up going to her shop to get me one the week before Christmas. I was so surpised when I opened it on Christmas that I almost started crying. It's very special to me and I just love it. The picture really doesn't do it justice, but I just wanted to share. I just think the little leaves and rosebuds inside it are so pretty and if you look at one of the little leaves in just the right way, it looks like a little cherub blowing a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home