Thursday, January 18, 2007

Darn weather...

Abba...please let the class rescheduled time work out for us for the Saturday thing. I pray that we'll be given enough notice so that I can get the time off of work to be able to attend the class so we don't have to wait for the next class to start up in March to be able to go. I pray too that it won't conflict with the weekend that Andy needs to be at work to help them move.

Amy (the social worker who's teaching our foster/adopt classes) just called to say they were cancelling tonight's class due to the weather and they were going to go ahead and cancel this Saturday's class too. She said that we'd just make up tonight's class next week on Tuesday and as far as the Saturday class they'd let us know which Saturday they choose to reschedule on. Andy's worried as he has to be at work one weekend in February as they're moving buildings. I'm worried as I didn't ask for the time off in Feb...so hopefully it will all work out.

I guess tonight's class being cancelled is a good thing though as my brother's football banquet is tonight and so my Mom will get to go now. It was supposed to be last Sunday, but they cancelled due to the weather and rescheduled for tonight. Jimmie was upset that Mom wasn't going to be able to go, but she said that she had already committed to watching Deidra so she felt that she needed to do that first. So, he'll be happy to know that she can go now. I'm still sick too so now I can just take more time to stay down and not worry about having to go to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home