Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Sickies

Abba, please help us all to feel better soon.

We have all been so sick. Deidra got sick on Friday night with a high fever and sore throat. Strep has been going around in her classroom. She continued to run a fever up until last night. I came down with a bad cold starting Saturday that I just can't seem to kick. I called in to work today as I could barely stand up without falling over as I was so dizzy. I put D back in school this morning as her fever broke last night. I've just been laying around trying to fall asleep. The school nurse just called...D is crying saying that her ear hurts. So, now it looks like I'm going to have to make her a doctor appt and I can barely move myself. I just left a message for Andy saying that I may need him to come home. He was sick yesterday too, but he seems to be better today. We have training tonight too...I'm hoping that I'll be ok with going tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home