Thursday, January 11, 2007

My sweet husband...

Dear Abba, thank you so much for my wonderful husband. We've had our share of ups and downs, but we've always been very committed to one another. We've learned from our mistakes and went on to happier times. I was just thinking the other day that ever since our argument about not doing anything for my birthday and all...my Mom took him out for some time out and they went out to a local pub (she doesn't drink...but she took him there for him because she knew that he likes to have his glass of beer) and then she took him the long way home cruising to Michael Jackson's Thriller album. He came home so happy and he was so different. He wound up totally spoiling me on my birthday and I told my Mom that I didn't know what she had talked about with him, but it worked. She said they didn't talk about anything major...she just let him enjoy himself and they had fun. I made a promise to myself that day that I was going to work harder on showing him how much I appreciate him and love him and that I was going to work on my attitude with things that we didn't always see eye to eye on...I was going to work on becoming more submissive and letting him truly be the head of the household. I was just thinking the other day how ever since I started this...we have not had one argument...sure there's been silly little things that I've let go...but we haven't been fighting about anything. He spoils me to death and I spoil him with affection and we're totally content and happy. He's been so supportive of me and what I want out of our life together and I couldn't love him more. Thank you for my wonderful husband and I pray for many blessings for him today and every day. Thank you, Abba, for bringing him into my life. He's a wonderful husband and a wonderful father and while I know that love is really an action word...I think I've fallen head over heals in love with him again lately. I'm so blessed to have him in my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how things fall into place when we let God lead our lives??

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home