Friday, December 22, 2006

Grateful Friday

Abba, thank you for all the blessings in my life and for all those blessings that you have yet to bring. Here are some things that I am grateful for this week...

1. That I'm finally off of work today and have Saturday off as well.

2. For my beautiful daughter who has such a big heart.

3. For my wonderful husband who is so supportive.


4. For my brother, Jimmie, who agreed to watch D for me while he's off of break. He's been such a good uncle with her too.

5. For my mom, who has been so supportive of all of our decisions and has stood behind us 100%.

6. And I am so glad and happy that the news of Your birth is right around the corner. I welcome You into our hearts and our family celebrations, Abba. It's almost Your birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home