Thursday, December 14, 2006

Reindeer Food


Well, this is my creation for her class' Christmas party today. I really didn't know what to make since this party is deemed a "no sugar" party. I was going to make it from scratch, but ran out of time since I have to leave in less than an hour and it would have taken me an hour to bake it. I just grabbed a bag of the original Chex mix, a bag of the Cheddar Chex mix, a bag of cheddar gold fish, a bag of holiday m&ms, and a little bottle of green glitter sprinkles and threw it all in a big tupperware container. They have a holiday version of Cocoa Chex Mix with cute christmas shaped pretzels that I almost went with, but since it's supposed to be no sugar, I decided that I'd just get some of that one for home (it's very very good). I kinda cheated throwing in the sprinkles and the m&ms into their mix, but I decided that a little bit wouldn't hurt...I just mainly wanted it to look Christmasy. But, I decided to call it Reindeer Food and this is what Deidra wants me to spread out for the reindeer on Christmas Eve to eat too. Daddy told her that Santa asked for beer instead of milk this year since he needed something good since he was going to be so busy getting all the presents to the kids. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home