Friday, December 08, 2006

Feast of the Immaculate Conception

I went to mass this morning, Abba, as it was a holy day of obligation. I was so glad that I went. It was so neat to see all the kids from the Catholic school come over and they actually ran part of the mass...they did the readings and the singing. It was absolutely beautiful and it sounded like angels singing when they were singing their songs. What a beautiful mass.

I also want to say thank you for Your blessings and I want to thank Mama Mary for being such a beautiful mother to us and I thank her so much for agreeing to accept God's will in a difficult situation for her and agreeing to be Your mother. What a beautiful gift that she gave the world! I love you, Abba, and I love you too, Mother Mary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home