Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Party

I'm so excited about tonight. Andy's work is having their annual Christmas party. They're having a big shindig for dinner at 8 pm and then the party is down at the women's museum downtown with a full open bar. It's semi-formal and I already have what I'm wearing picked out. Now to track down my jewelry from Deidra (she always gets into my jewelry box). Went to Mom's last night and she gave me some new samples that were out for Mary Kay and I'm going to wear new colors tonight too. Deidra is going to Grandma's after school and they're going to go watch The Polar Express up at her school and then go to Bethlehem Revisited afterwards. I want to go sometime too, but I don't think I'm going to be able to go this year due to work. They reinvent the times of the birth of Jesus and they have crafts from that time period and stuff. Now, to just figure out what I'm going to do with my hair. ;-)

I pray for safety for all of us tonight being out on the roads and I pray that we all have a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Have a wonderful time Jess!! Be sure to have someone take a picture of the two of you all dressed up!!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home