Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Root canal went well...

I told him I was nervous about everything and he told me he'd give me some topical gel for the shots beforehand to help with that and he'd give me the nitreous gas to help with the anxiety. I didn't even know they were giving me the shots until they were done and I felt my mouth completely numb. The root canal itself was not even painful...I just felt pressure a few times. It took almost 2 hours and I almost fell asleep. I was pretty tense during most of it though. Now, I'm just waiting for this numb feeling to go away. I go back sometime in January to have a cleaning and get my crown put on. They just built my tooth up a little bit for now.

Thank you so much Abba, for a great dentist and for a pretty painless procedure. Now to turn my prayers to a good check-up in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home