Monday, November 27, 2006

Thank You For Being With Me

Abba, You are so good to me. I was so panicky at the dentist office. The guy wanted to examine my teeth and I thought he was going to try and clean them and I got way nervous and wanted to know what he was doing. He laughed at me. All he wanted to do was take x-rays of the tooth. Then, I notice that there's this sign on the wall saying "We Cater to Cowards" and I thought "yup, that's definitely me." They moved me to another room to wait for the dentist. I was so nervous sitting there and I was trying to think positive thoughts and I told myself that if You could take all that You did during the crucifixion that I could do my best at getting through this. And what song do I hear "What a Friend We Have in Jesus." It was then, that I knew that You were hearing my prayers and that You were there with me. The dentist finally came in. He looked at my tooth really quick, gave me some perscriptions for antibiotics and pain meds and left me to talk with the finances lady after telling me that I needed a root canal and he'd get me started back to feeling better. I blurted out "right now?" Talked with the financial lady about financing as insurance isn't going to cover all of it. I was so nervous about whether we would be able to get it or not. She was going to have me call in the office so she could schedule me right away. I told her I wanted to come home and do it as I honestly didn't know if we would get approved or not. I had Andy call when we got home and I kept telling myself that no matter what happened, You would provide. Well, we were approved for the dental credit...so that makes me feel so much better. I'm going to see if I can get in on Wednesday or Friday to get the root canal done. Andy's nervous about missing another day of work, but I told him that we'd just see when I can get it done and if need be, I'd try to just go by myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home