Monday, November 27, 2006

Broken Tooth and Head Lice

Abba, please help me find courage today. Help me put my worries aside and trust in You. My health insurance isn't the greatest, but at least it's insurance so I won't complain. But, I am just worried about how much all of this is going to cost and I don't want it to set us back again.

The past couple of days have just been bad...well just a couple instances really. Otherwise, everything was going pretty well.

I was eating frozen peanut butter cups in my ice cream last night and managed to break one of my back molars. I'm petrified of the dentist and have an appt at 2pm for a consult. Depending on what the dentist says and their schedule, they'll either fix it tonight or I'll have to go back. I'm asking to be sedated. I won't eat or drink either as I'm too petrified of it causing more pain or breaking the tooth further. I'm scared though. Poor Andy...I've been so touchy and tense today. He's staying home with me to take me in case they can fix it right then so I'll have someone driving me home.

Took Deidra to church yesterday. She kept scratching her head. I thought maybe it was because I had put some new hair accessories in her hair. At the end of church she moved her head just right in the light and I thought I saw something in her hair and thought she had a scratch or something until I saw it move. At first I thought it was just a bug, but then I realized "OMG, she's got lice." The final song was being sung, so we got up to leave and I got her home and looked and her head was just full of them. I had to be to work, so I had to leave Andy to going to get the lice shampoo and I called Mom to see if she'd come help him as he was freaking out as he didn't know what he was looking for and what to do. When I got home from work, the bugs were gone and he was washing the bedding and clothes in hot water (soap too of course). We're going to give her another lice treatment here in the next few days just to make sure that they're really gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home