Monday, November 20, 2006

Prayers for a few friends...

Hi Abba. There's some people that I'd like to lift up in prayer. I pray for Jen and for her Dad that he is able to heal and recover quickly and I pray for the family that they're able to stay strong in taking care of him and I pray for Jen for safe travels as she travels back and forth.

I pray for Tonya as she prepares to start her chemo and I pray for a positive ending to all this. I pray for her friends and family that are worried for her and I pray that you bring Tonya comfort during this time.

I pray for Tracie as she worries about some parenting decisions and she worries about what her girls think of her for not working because she wanted to be home with them. She's feeling guilty for some of the things that she wasn't able to give them.

I pray for Chris as she goes through her separation and I pray that her and Todd can work things out before it comes to divorce. They just had a baby together in October and they already have a 2-year-old and I just want the best for all of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home