Monday, November 06, 2006

Thank You

Thank you, Abba, for helping us out with the money situation. I knew that I just had to hand my worries over to You.

I also want to lift baby H up to you. I know that they can't confirm or deny whether we actually had a baby, but I feel in my heart that it was a loss. I know I already prayed for the grace of baptism on All Soul's Day, but I want to ask again. I put my baby into Your Hands. I will wait until the day that I can see baby again in Heaven.

I think I made my peace with everything at mass on All Soul's Day and again on Sunday. I still have my rough moments, but I know there's just some things that I can't understand yet I know everything happens for a reason. I pray for the opportunity to be a mommy again soon though and I will praise You and thank you in the meantime. Help us, Abba and guide us to whatever you have in store for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home