Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So, this is what it means to have a 6-year-old huh?

We come home from work and school. I had a couple of things I had to do when we first got home. I hear her looking in the fridge for her snack. A couple minutes later she brings me a plate with a sandwich on it. "Here Mommy, I made you a sandwich." I was so proud of her and told her that I had already eaten but that she could eat it. She's never attempted to do anything like this before. I've been telling her for a week now that once she turned 6, I had to stop babying her so much and doing every little thing for her. I'm proud of her for making her own sandwich...she now wants to make one for Daddy for his dinner when he gets home from work. But, it's bittersweet at the same time. She's definitely growing up on me.....

Abba, where has my baby gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home