Monday, November 13, 2006

Deidra's 6th Birthday

I now have a 6-year-old, Abba, I just can't believe it. Where has the time gone? She's a beautiful and mostly well-behaved little girl though so I'm not going to complain at all. She's been such a blessing and we couldn't love her more. That little outgoing personality that she has and she's so cute and funny at times. My mom says she acts like a little adult, but I don't see that a whole lot. She is just so precious to us and I thank you so much for giving us the gift of parenthood and such a precious and beautiful little girl.

We celebrated Deidra's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese with me, Andy, Deidra (of course), my Mom, and my brother, Jimmie. She was spoiled rotten too. She got a Pixel Chix house, a Polly Pocket set that she can play with in the bathtub, a Littlest Pet Shop Digital Pet (hamster), a very cute outfit, a Spongebob shirt, Spongebob pajamas, Perfection, a Spelling game, some books, a couple Strawberry Shortcake DVDs, and she went and bought a stuffed animal of a Barbie cat with her own money. She just had a ball. We cut things close since I had to work that night. I didn't even have time to come home and get my own car...they had to drop me off at work at the door. I made it on time though. Thank you for a great birthday celebration!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Deidra!!! Sounds like you had a fun celebration and that she got lots of cool stuff.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Deidra, I so cannot believe she is 6 already. Wow. I still remember the first time I came to your apartment, she was just a dream then. Life sure goes by quickly.

Her party sounds wonderful. She is just such a sweet sweet girl.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home