Thursday, November 09, 2006

Busy morning...

I'm tired. Andy didn't get home until about 2 this morning and I had waited for him until about 1:30 before I fell asleep. We got up at 6:30 this morning to get ready for school. Dropped her off, ran and dropped a check from my Dad off with my Mom, and then ran out to do Deidra's birthday shopping. I got her the Pixel Chix house (am going back to get her the mall too tomorrow), the Littlest Pet Shop Digital Pet (hamster), and some Polly Pocket stuff that she had been wanting. Came home and have been talking to the mortgage lady about buying/building a house this coming April (one more duck to get in a row before we officially start the adoption process). I think we've finally got our financial stuff down to know what we want and where we need to be to start everything that we want to do. Now to just figure out if we can actually make it happen. :-) I'm excited. Help us stay on the path, Abba, and help to keep us motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home