Monday, November 20, 2006

Christmas Shopping is 1/2 Way Done...

I wanted to get all the stuff that we had to ship out of the way. I wanted everything ordered so it would be on it's way. We are getting everyone the same thing so it was pretty easy. I just wanted to know that it had time to get here, I had time to wrap everything, and I had time to get it on it's way to their recipients by the time Christmas was here. I know mail delivery really slows down this time of year. But, I went around to the various websites and got everything ordered and paid for. Now to just do the shopping for our immediate family that we're spending Christmas with and I'm done. :-) I'm so glad that we budgeted for this pay period and that we took the time to figure out what we were getting for who and what we had to spend on each person. I'm pretty happy with how things are going. Now to just get the rest of the stuff finished up and buy for Deidra, my Mom, my brothers, and for Andy. We also want to buy a gift or two off the Angel tree and we're going to donate some pantry items for the collection at church too. I pray for a safe and holiday season, Abba, and to truly remember the reason for the season. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays! It's a little weird down here though to see all the holiday decorations going up on green lawns in the 60 and 70 degree weather. But, it's all good...just different than what we're used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home