Tuesday, November 21, 2006

13 Things About Me

Abba, thanks so much for making me who I am today. I've had a lot of struggles to endure, but they've helped mold me into who I am. Thank you for allowing me to be who I am and please help mold me into the rest of the person that I am to be.

1. I was born in MI and raised there.

2. My real Mom died when I was 8 and was one of the hardest things that I ever had to deal with.

3. I gained a step mother when I was 9 (just a few months after my Mom died) and that was also one of the hardest things that I ever had to deal with although I'm glad that over the years we have become very close and love each other a lot. I always say now that I'm blessed to have 2 moms in this lifetime that have loved me very very much. I'm proud to call her Mom.

4. I have 2 brothers, Zach (18), and Jimmie (16). Although if all of my siblings would have made it (miscarriages) I would have had 8 sisters/brothers.

5. I have only had 1 boyfriend other than Andy and I didn't date him until my senior year of high school.

6. I went to 3 different school districts while growing up. The last move was the hardest on me (moved 6 weeks before the end of my junior year), however if it didn't happen I never would have met Andy.

7. I have lived in 3 states. MI, IL, and TX.

8. I am very shy and it takes me awhile to make friends but once I do, I remain very loyal to them.

9. Each move I have made in school and in the states that I have lived in, I have at least one friend who is near and dear to my heart.

10. I always wanted a family of 4-6 kids. Big families have always fascinated me.

11. I love to scrapbook although I am way behind. I am making that a resolution for next year though that I'll get caught up and make at least a page per day. I also want to start scrapping for others and get back home again.

12. I am about 60 lbs overweight, but I really want to get back down to the weight that I was in high school or darn near close to it.

13. I absolutely hate infertility and what it does to a person and how it makes them feel. I hate that I've had to struggle with it, but at the same time I've realized that it truly makes me realize the true blessings that children really are and I cherish each and every moment with Deidra. She's not always the perfect child, but we make lemonade out of the lemons and we plug forward. But, I do know that there is a plan for me and for our family and that we will have more children...either through adoption or the natural way and I'm hoping that He'll give us both in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home