Monday, November 27, 2006

Well, I'm scheduled for my root canal...

Abba, please continue to give me courage about all of this. I asked the lady when she called to schedule me if he could call me in anything for nerves. She said he won't do that, but to just remember that I was in complete control. If my left hand went up everyone was to stop what they are doing until I gave the go ahead to go again. She said that she's seen many people come into their office that hadn't been to a dentist in years, leave saying that he was very good and they'd be back and wouldn't go anywhere else but him. So, I'm going to keep reminding myself of that, but I am still very nervous about the pain of it all. I hate to sound like such a scaredy cat... Give me courage, Abba, and I pray that it won't be very painful if at all. I just want to get it over and done with. I go in on Wednesday at 3:30 pm. She was going to have me come in earlier, but this way Deidra won't have to be taken out of school early again and Andy can still work for a little over half the day.

Now, I just hope that he comes back with my antibiotics and pain meds soon. He brought me home mashed potatoes and popcorn chicken from KFC and eating went ok. Just took it very slow. Definitely a little sensitive to hot and cold right now and eating and drinking definitely makes me a bit nervous. But, at least my stomach is no longer growling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil 4:13 "i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Remember that, you'll do fine!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home