Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 6 of the Novena to Saint Gerard

I was supposed to do this yesterday, but with working all day, trying to take care of a sick hubby, talking to my Mom about my brother, and then having to go back to work for a meeting, I never got around to it, but I did ask my Guardian Angel to say my prayers for my novena for me until I had time to say them today.

Saint Gerard, most perfect imitator of Jesus Christ our Redeemer, do thou whose greatest glory was to be humble and lowly, obtain that I too, knowing my littleness in God’s sight, may be found worthy to enter the kingdom that is promised to the humble and lowly of heart.

Then say Nine Hail Marys, with the following Versicle and Prayer.
V. Pray for us, O Saint Gerard.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

O good Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonderworker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God’s designs, help me to do the holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory in the world to come. Amen.

Abba, please help us to have another baby again soon. We so want to add to our family and our open to whatever you have in store for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home