Saturday, December 09, 2006

Day 5 of Novena to Saint Gerard

Saint Gerard, model of holy obedience, who through thy life didst heroically submit the judgment to those who represent Jesus Christ to thee, thus sanctifying thy lowliest actions, obtain for me from God cheerful admission to His Holy Will and the virtue of perfect obedience, that I may be made comfortable to Jesus, my Model, who was obedient even to death.

Then say Nine Hail Marys, with the following Versicle and Prayer.

V. Pray for us, O Saint Gerard.
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

O good Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonderworker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God’s designs, help me to do the holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth, to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory in the world to come. Amen.

Abba, please bless us with the gift to have another baby. Deidra says to tell you that she wants twins. She desperately wants both a baby brother and baby sister. We're open to whatever you will bless us with. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home