Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lifting up some friends in prayer...

Hi Abba. I'd like to lift up some friends of mine in prayer...

I'd like to pray for S and M and for M's mom who hasn't been doing too well lately and now the situation looks even more bleeker. I pray for peace and comfort for them.

I'd like to lift up L and L. They've been having some hard times with their eldest daughter and now that they seem to be coming out of the woods with that, they are really having a hard time in their marriage. Please help them to work through this and become a stronger couple even more in love.

I'd like to lift up M. She lost her husband a little over a year ago in a car accident. She's really been struggling with losing him and she's got 2 small little ones that she's been raising alone. She just started dating again over the summer and really thought she had found a wonderful person that really understood that she wasn't ready to let go of her husband and he wanted her and the kids to feel comfortable talking about him. Well, she just found out that she is pregnant about a month ago and now I guess their relationship is really having a hard time. They're arguing a lot and she's really confused and doesn't want to deal with it anymore. I don't know if he's just nervous about the baby coming now and she's been having a hard time emotionally since she found out that she was pregnant with being happy and scared and all and I don't know if they're just taking their feelings out on one another or not, but I really want her to be happy again and I really hope that they can work through this. On top of all this, her grandpa isn't doing too well and she's upset that she's so far away from him. Give her some peace, Abba, with all of this.

I also pray for C. Her husband's grandma just passed away the day after Christmas and is taking it very hard. I pray for some peace and comfort there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home