Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So frustrating...

Abba, please give me and Andy some guidance on what to do with this situation. I'm so tired of feeling harrassed about my availability, when I'm just trying to be there for my child. That's where I feel that I need to be. She's more important to me than any job...she comes first. Yet, I'm also the one that holds the health insurance on Deidra and I...I just don't know what to do.

I was pretty much told today that my schedule during the week is no longer customer friendly. She wants to get rid of the customer complaints about self-checkout so she's got this grand plan in her head. She needs me to be able to work from 7:30-12 or from 9-6. I can only work from 8-2 during the week as that's when D is in school. I'm not paying for a babysitter during the school year when there's only some weeks that I only get about 20 hours. So, since I can't do that, I'm no longer customer friendly. She's going to start scheduling me on the weekends only. This is pretty much what I wanted when we started fostering, but I need something to keep me busy during the waiting time. :-( I don't know whether to stay or whether to look for something else. And all I keep thinking about is how I can't really quit because I hold the insurance for Deidra and I. Yeah, we could go on Andy's plan at work, but then that's $800 a month for all of us. I just don't see how that's right. The company he works for is completely awesome other than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home