Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Some things to stand on...

We've really got some wonderful friends. Keep that positive support coming and keep praying for us that we'll be able to adopt Bonnie. It does my soul good to read the verses and support that you all have been sending. Keep it coming!

Something to share from a friend that I'm really trying to stand on...

"Just remember that if God means her to be with your family you have nothing to worry about. :) " and I need to remember how very true that is.

I'm also going to keep referring back to this verse that someone gave me ""Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." - Psalm 27:14 ."

Thank you so very much for all your support and please continue to keep us in your prayers that we'll be able to adopt her. I love you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

**Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man,but it is the purpose of the LORD that will be established.

**Psalm 31:

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home