Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Praise the Lord!

Hi Abba, thank you so much for giving us some more time. I can see Your Hand working in this now. Thank you for hearing our prayers and for listening to us.

We all sat watching the news waiting for them to feature little Bonnie. They showed a clip of the upcoming segment and it was for a little boy. I immediately went to the website and saw that they had moved her to February 5. Part of me got mad as of this afternoon she was the featured child. I called my Mom and told her to turn the tape off...and told her that they changed her date. She said "Jessica, we've all been praying..God is working in this...don't be mad...start praising Him...He's given you more time to get your papers in before others are interested in her too." I told her that I just wanted to see her in person....playing, talking, and just being herself. I know I need to be more patient and my Mom is right...now we have more time to get our papers turned in. I told her that I was just jealous that she got to see the little commercial clip of her and I didn't. Anyway, now I'm feeling better about things and plan on working on our application and references today to get that turned in over the next couple of days. God does have His hand in this and I need to focus on patience and thank you Erin for what you said to me yesterday...I keep going back to read it as I so need that reminder when I start getting panicky. I don't know how it's possible to look at a child that you don't even know yet and feel so close to that child and already feel love for them. Well, yes, I do...I went through this when I was pregnant. :-) Anyway, Mom said to me "Jess, He doesn't have to put her on tv to find a family for her if He already has one picked out.... I immediately teared up and I said I would use my feelings for determination to get all of our stuff turned in as quickly as I can. He did bide us more time for this precious little girl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how awesome of a God we have!!! It's all in His timing. It's working out in His will, no matter what happens. *hugs*

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was from me... *giggle* it wouldn't let me leave my name before!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home