Sunday, January 28, 2007

The pressure is on...

Abba, please let us be able to adopt this precious little girl, Bonnie.

My Mom called me this evening to let me know that she saw a glimpse of Bonnie on tv. One of the local news stations is featuring a child up for adoption every Monday and little Bonnie is going to be featured tomorrow night. I was so jealous that she got a glimpse of her. I so cannot wait for tomorrow night. Mom said that when she realized who she was she started bouncing up and down on the couch saying "that's our Bonnie...that's our Bonnie." We've had the channel on all evening hoping to catch another glimpse of her, but we'll definitely be watching with our eyes glued tomorrow night. When they put up her video on the news online, I'll let you guys all see her. I've sat here with tears in my eyes all night praying that she'll be able to be ours. Part of me is panicky that others will be interested in her now too, but I keep telling myself that they're going to have to be home study ready and all too to be able to have a chance at adopting her and the state will have a meeting to determine who they think she'll be better placed with. So, if anything this is our push to get our work done on our end as soon as possible and in the mean time, pray, pray, pray, and pray some more. Keep us in your prayers if you will. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home