Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day

Does anyone have anything special planned for Valentine's Day? I just went and got Deidra a pink stuffed gorilla that says "Love You" on the heart hanging from his hand, a tiny valentine's dog that says "kiss" and a box of Mrs. Field's chocolates for her present. She's been asking for a valentine stuffed animal ever since the stores got them out. These two that I got her are so soft that she'll love to cuddle with them.

As far as anything Andy has planned, I have no idea. I didn't want to know, I just wanted him to surprise me. I'd be happy with dinner out somewhere. I don't really care one way or the other. I just want to be able to spend some time with him after the last week that we've had with his company move and seeing each other for 10 minutes a day.

I'm more in love with him now than I ever have been. Our marriage is going very well and the things that we have wanted for our family for so long now are finally starting to fall into place. He's a wonderful husband and so loving and sweet.

My daughter, although she's been a handful this past week with Andy being gone and her schedule being thrown out of whack from the norm that she's used to, is a huge blessing and I love seeing life and love through her eyes. She's in a Valentine's pageant with her class and 3 other kindergarten classes at her school tonight. We're excited...she's been practicing for it for the last couple of weeks for it and I can't wait to see her perform. It brings back some of the memories of when I had school performances and was so excited for my family to come watch me. I'm excited for her.

I'm very blessed in life and in love.

I wish all of you the same happiness and I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your loved ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Jess, I am SO happy for ya'll!! I pray for many continued blessings for ya'll!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home