Monday, February 12, 2007

Focusing on Solutions A Positive Discipline Podcast

http://odeo.com/channel/1407/view/

Focusing on Solutions a Positive Discipline Podcast

I heard of this podcast through a friend and have been listening to them one or two at a time. I have to say they have been very helpful and the couple ideas that I have implemented so far have worked. Since we're going to be fostering soon, I figured that I needed to work through her series more to hopefully implement this with them too. But, I just thought that I'd pass this link on to my parent friends out there. :-)

Abba, please continue to help us out in the discipline department and help us to be the best parents that we can possibly be. Help us to try our best at setting a good example to follow as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home