Saturday, March 17, 2007

Phoenix Vacation--Day 9




Saturday, March 17, St. Patrick's Day

We got on the road about 7:30 and drove the rest of the way home. It was a pretty drive through the Hill Country. I snapped a picture of the Davis Mountains (my maiden name is Davis). We got home around 2 pm and we were glad to finally be back home. It was nice to see the green grass and the flowers blooming. The trees also have leaves again...they didn't have any when we left. Beautiful green....I don't think I could ever leave my green grass and green trees behind...regardless of how beautiful it is in the desert.

My Mom came over around 4:30 and we went up to Chicken Express and got some dinner for all of us. It was nice to visit with her. She just left for home and now we're getting ready for bed. It doesn't seem like it should be 8:30 already...then again I think we're still on AZ time and it should only be 6:30pm.

Picture is of the Davis Mountains in Texas

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful vacation! I am so glad that ya'll got to get away and have a bit of a break!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home