Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally got what I hope is the right diagnosis for Little J...

After last week's episode between Deidra and Little J, the psychiatrist wanted to see her. We went in and she couldn't sit still, crawling all over the table and the floor...barking like a dog, meowing like a cat, I'd tell her to sit still, she'd laugh and wouldn't listen. Part of me was embarrassed that she wouldn't behave, yet part of me was relieved that finally someone was seeing part of what she does for me and doesn't like anyone else to see. He changed her meds...I hope this med change will help. Part of me is just relieved that we finally have something to work with. I brought up some of my concerns and so forth and he understood where I was coming from. He thinks I'm on the right track and he added in some other things to consider as well that really made some sense.

Lord, all I can do is pray that you fill me with an overload of patience and I pray for healing for Little J.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home