Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prayer Request

I asked you all for prayers for my friend's brother who has lung cancer a few months ago. His cancer had started progressing and he decided to try a different kind of chemo. That worked and the tumors were shrinking. He went back in for a CT scan at the beginning of this week, was rushed to ER yesterday due to pain and difficulty breathing...he found out that the cancer is progressing and his lungs are filling with the tumors. They are only giving him a few weeks to live. He has 3 kids and a wife and 5 brothers, and 1 sister that all love him dearly. His sister was my maid of honor and I lived with their family for a year before I got married. I'm so sad for them and am asking for prayers for Scott as he prepares for the end of his journey here on earth and for his family as they all go through trying to support him and be there for his family as well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts will be with the family, and I hope he is comfortable in his final days here on Earth.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Tag! You're It! Stop on by and pick up your Weird Award!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home