Friday, October 10, 2008

Deidra's report card

Lang. Arts/Reading 88
Science 84
Social Studies 94
Math 90

She gets a free kids meal from CiCis (where she wants to go tonight)
and a free kids meal from Jonny Carino's

She got a sticker for Perfect Attendance and a sticker for all As and Bs.

her teacher says "Deidra is a very sweet, well-mannered young lady. She always has good work habits and I truly enjoy having her in my class."

They moved from a 9 week grading period to a 6-week grading period. Her progress report at the 3-week mark had her getting 90s in reading and science and social studies and an 85 in math. I'm glad she's doing well, but she's disappointed that she didn't get all As. I told her that her grades are great and that we're proud of her. Something tells me that she's going to be a perfectionist.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home