Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yes, look at you!

Josiah is still learning to make good choices and bad choices. More often, the bad choices win out with him. Very frustrating, but I decided to find the humor in it lately.

He just got his lunch put in front of him and he decided to start flicking it around with his fingers. I told him to eat with his silverware and use his manners. I go to fold the laundry in the laundry room and I hear him yelling to Baby T "look at me" and I look out to see him putting his tray on his head. Food is everywhere. I came out and said "yes, look at you...you get to throw your lunch away and go to bed now." I cleaned him up and he had to help clean up his mess and throw it away and go up to bed. He didn't find it so funny then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home