Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ah...this little boy never stops!

I put Josiah upstairs to take a nap as he just didn't want to listen today and was very whiny....he kept getting out of his room and when I went in there the last time I could smell something. I asked him what he had gotten into and he kept saying "nothing." Finally, I pulled out his bed and found the toothpaste container under his bed and that's when I noticed that he had toothpaste all over his bedding. It wasn't until later that I noticed that he had spread it all over his windows too. He's going to do his own wash and clean up his own windows. I suppose I'll laugh about it in a few days, but my goodness he keeps me on my toes. Of course the whole time I'm upstairs too trying to take care of him and his mess, Melina is down here screaming because she wants to be held.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home