Saturday, July 17, 2004

A Thank You

Hello Abba.  I just wanted to say thank you for the time that Andy and I have gotten to spend with one another this week.  I feel a little better about things this week and the time that we've gotten to spend talking without distractions has been very nice.  I also want to say thank you, Lord, for the raise that he got at work yesterday.  We are very appreciative.  We apologize too for the little financial mess that we got into this week because of miscommunication, but are glad that we were able to pay a couple of bills despite it. 
 
I also wanted to say thank you, Lord, for my Mom.  Thank you so much for bringing her into my life.  She is truly a beautiful blessing and I wouldn't know what to do without her.  I pray for lots of blessings for her too.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home