Monday, May 02, 2005

Hurting Heart

I still have a hurting heart over what happened yesterday. We didn't get the chance to talk to FIL last night as he never came downstairs like he normally does. I don't know if that means he knows that we overheard or if it doesn't mean anything, but Abba, help us sort this out tonight. Andy doesn't see how we're going to be able to move until fall as D needs to be in school, but I told him that we have to find a way. I can't stay in a house that doesn't support what we're doing. And I can't just give up, as many times as that's crossed my mind today, I realized that hurts more and that I owe it to these little babies to fight for them. I had to fight for Deidra too, as the family wasn't very supportive even back then. I should have expected this. Once again, our friends are the more supportive ones. I should have known that would be the case even now. Help us get through this, Abba, and help us know what the right thing to do is, and help us find somewhere to live on our own where we can be happy and pursue what You want for us. I love You, Abba, and I lay all this down in your lap....do You mind if I lay my head down and rest in your lap for awhile too? I put my trust in You and I give my troubles to You. I know You will help us sort this out and figure out what is right.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is abba? Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is the only one whom you can find rest. For the Lord our God is one lord and I love him dearly. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and he shall direct your paths. Delight yourself in the Lord and he shall give you all the desires of your heart. Please heed to the word of God and allow your children to do the same. In Christ, Jessica Carter

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Abba is what I call Jesus. Jesus himself called out to God "Abba" on the cross and it translates into Daddy. For some reason I find solace in that and like to call them Abba as well. :-)

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ok I wasnt sure if it was a false idol or something. When you refer to them do you mean 3. I personally believe that all these 3 are one. As in Hear oh Isreal the Lord our God is one Lord. Our Abba Father is the number one person in my life. I am so glad that you find solace in the Lord. Also have you read Acts 2:38 if not please do it changed my life and I'm sure it will give a whole new understanding. In Christ, Jessica Carter

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home