Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Hoffmans are Moving to Texas

Abba, I pray for a smooth move for us and that you will help us find a good job down there for Andy so that I can be at home with Deidra again. I pray that my transfer with Home Depot will go through in the mean time and that I will be happy in my new store. I am going to miss my friends at my store when I go dearly. We've all become a great family there. It's going to be hard to leave. Anyway, here is our moving agenda. Please help us to find a house that we can rent that will take all the cats and that we will all like too.

My last day at Home Depot is April 14. I've applied for a transfer and hope it goes through soon.

On April 17, Deidra and I are leaving early in the morning to drive down to Texas. We'll stay with my Mom and brothers and find us a house to rent while we are down there.

April 27 is Andy's last day at Compulit and on April 28, I'll leave Deidra with my Mom for the weekend to fly back (to Midway since it's cheaper) to help Andy pack up the U-Haul. We'll head out for Texas on Saturday, April 29 and hopefully be there to move into our new home on Monday, May 1. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home