Thursday, August 10, 2006

Please let my period come...

I don't know whether my cycle is messed up due to the move that we made or whether it's due to the fact that I stopped taking the clomid in April or a mixture of both. I haven't missed a period in quite awhile. I knew that I was late, but didn't realize until yesterday that I was 22 days overdue. A friend wondered if I may be pregnant as my stomach has been feeling a little off for the past week. I don't really get my hopes up too high about that lately, just because of the fact that Deidra will be 6 in Nov and we've not prevented a pregnancy from happening since she was born. However, I got to wondering yesterday and decided to test. I should have known better, but at least I know for sure now. Not pregnant. But, I wish AF would just come so that I can have her done and overwith and don't have to worry about when she's going to decide to make her appearance known. Please Abba, give me my period soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home